Friday, September 18, 2015

This morning I got to go with Mama to take Kai to school. We took a picture with the Pope and we ran into our friend Catherine on her way into her Kindergarten class! I like taking Kai to school!!

                 IMG_7415

                 IMG_7416

IMG_7418

After we dropped Finn off at school this morning Mama and I got to run around town. We went to the dollar store to get supplies for our Block Party signs and then we went to Trader Joe's. I was a big help. I know just how to launch things into the cart...Then we went to the library. I got to play with Legos and puzzles and Mama read me lots of books. Then it was time to go get Finn from school! I sure do miss my brothers when they're in school!

                 IMG_7423

                 IMG_7424

                 IMG_7425

                 IMG_7426

                 IMG_7427

                  IMG_7428

After school Liam and Emmett's dad was stuck in traffic so we got to bring them home with us! It was awesome. It was a super short visit but that's okay because later we all met on the field up at school for soccer practice! Mama worked at the Snack Shack and our MeMa and PopPop even came up to hang with us on the field! Then we got to stick around after practice for a movie out on the field. It was Home. We loved it. We got to eat popcorn and hang with our friends. It was a great Friday night!

IMG_7434

IMG_7437

                  IMG_7438

IMG_7439

IMG_7441

IMG_7443

                  IMG_7444


No comments:

Post a Comment