Wednesday, September 9, 2015

This morning I got to go with Mama to take Kai to school. I love going to the big boys' schools. I even saw the Pope checking us out back there. Don't worry, we were behaving!

                 IMG_7117

                 IMG_7118

                 IMG_7120

                 IMG_7122

When we got back home I decided to play with the baseball that Papi brought me from the Nat's game...Mama had to hide it. Lucy was not amused. She wishes that everyone could go to school...

                 IMG_7123

                 IMG_7125

                  IMG_7126

Today was my first day of 4 year old pre-school at St. Luke Christian Day School! I am in Mrs. Burns and Mrs. Gaalswyk's class. Just like Kai was!! I was really excited to get to school this morning. I planned to play with the seashells first thing!

                 IMG_7127

                 IMG_7129

                 IMG_7130

                 IMG_7133

                 IMG_7134

                 IMG_7135

While Finn and Kai were at school, Mama and I hit the grocery store. I helped push the cart, scan the items to buy, weigh the produce, print the stickers, throw a fit, sit on the floor in the middle of the aisle because I wanted to take my shoes off, get a free cookie from the bakery, pick out ice cream, throw another fit about something or other. Mama says that I am hitting the "terrible two's" but I have NO idea what she's talking about!! I am a perfect angel.

                 IMG_7136

                 IMG_7138

                 IMG_7140

I was so happy when Mama and Jax came to pick me up from school today. I had such a fun day! We learned a new Good Morning song, I met some new friends, I played in the playground, we played with new toys and we read the book, "Will I have a Friend". We also had pretzels for snack! It was great.

                 IMG_7141

                 IMG_7143

                IMG_7148

                 IMG_7149

When we got home Mama had our lunch all ready for us. We were hungry at 1:15!! Finn and I both ate almost every bite of our lunch. Then Mama hung up the awesome new picture that Finn brought home from school.

IMG_7150

                 IMG_7151

Later my friend Guyer got to come over after he got out of school. It was fun to see my buddy! We played a lot of electronics today. Mama said it was okay because it felt like it was a billion degrees outside. But there's one thing that can get us away from electronics and that's snack a palooza! Works every time.

                 IMG_7153

IMG_7154

IMG_7155

IMG_7156

Tonight we had taco's for dinner. This is what Finn looks like when he has only one taco on his plate, not two because Mama knows that he won't even eat the one that he has. But Finn insists on two tacos  but Mama doesn't give in. So, an exhausted Finn throws a fit...and doesn't even finish taco number one! Oh well, you win some, you lose some!

                 IMG_7158


No comments:

Post a Comment