Wednesday, September 16, 2015

This morning Mama and Jax took me to school. I hung up my back pack. Jax sat on the window sill. Then they got to see some of my art work. Mama says that I'm just like Daddy. Whatever that means...

                 IMG_7351

                  IMG_7352

                  IMG_7353

                  IMG_7355

After we dropped Finn off Mama and I decided to head to North Four Corners Park. It was so nice out that we stayed there for a really long time! I brought some big trucks to play with. We scooped up mulch and raced down the slide! Then I climbed up the spider web like Spider Man! And had so much fun playing. We had the whole park to ourselves for a really long time until other kids came. But that was okay too! Then we went to Harris Teeter to pick up some water. I got to drive the cart!

                 IMG_7356

                 IMG_7357

                 IMG_7360

                 IMG_7361

                 IMG_7362

                  IMG_7365

IMG_7368

                 IMG_7371

                 IMG_7372

                 IMG_7374

                 IMG_7375

IMG_7377

                  IMG_7380

Then we headed home so that I could help Papi fix the toilet that Finn decided to flush a bunch of toys down! It was a hard job but someone's got to do it! I hope we got it all fixed!

                 IMG_7381

When Mama and Jax came to get me from school we were listening quietly to a story, One Fish, Two Fish! I got to sit next to my buddy Charlie. We are best friends in our class! And that sure was a good story! Then I got to show off some more of my art work! My fish!

IMG_7385

IMG_7386

For dinner Finn and I got to help make pizza!! I made a cheese pizza and Finn made a pepperoni pizza. And boy were they tasty! It was fun to make and to eat!

IMG_7391

IMG_7392

IMG_7393

After dinner we had a nice bath and then we got to watch DinoTrucks! It was a great day!

IMG_7395


No comments:

Post a Comment