Saturday, September 19, 2015

This morning started with my first soccer game!! I got all geared up and we all headed to the field. I am on the Gold Team! I'm so excited. Mama and Daddy said that I did a great job. They were really proud of me. Kai and Jax got to check out the cool park by the field and they even ran into some of our friends there. Even Nana came to see me play! She rode her bike up to the field to see me! I am a lucky boy.    

                 IMG_7445

IMG_7447

IMG_7448

IMG_7449

IMG_7450

                  IMG_7453

                 Untitled

                 IMG_7457

                  Untitled

                  IMG_7459

After Finn's first game we headed to White Oak Middle School for my very first soccer game for St. B's! It was a really hot day out! We played against St. John that Apostle and we kicked booty! I scored the very first goal. I was so proud of myself. Mama and Daddy said I was really hustling. My team won 11 - 4 and I even scored another goal. I can't wait for our next game. Scoring goals sure is fun. I can't wait to do that again!

IMG_7460

IMG_7461

IMG_7464

IMG_7465

IMG_7467

                 IMG_7468

IMG_7474

IMG_7476

After all that soccer this morning I was pooped! We headed home so I could take a nap. When I woke up we headed to our favorite place, Thursday's! To meet Granddaddy, Grandma, Uncle Jason, Aunt Mindy and our new baby cousin Ethan! It was a gorgeous day out on the water. We had some clams and some crabs. We walked around, threw shells in the water, had some snacks. It was a perfect way to spend a Saturday evening!!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment