Wednesday, September 23, 2015

This morning I got to go with Mama to Miss Ann Marie's house to get Mama's hair cut. Grandma met us there so we could play. We had lots of fun running around, playing with trucks, playing outside, looking at the fish in the pond, eating snacks. Miss Ann Marie even tried to cut my hair a little. I let her do a couple of snips then I was having none of it! It was a fun visit!

IMG_7537

                 IMG_7538

                 IMG_7540

                 IMG_7541

IMG_7542

IMG_7544

                  IMG_7548

When Mama and Jax came to get me I was so happy to see them. And I Jax was really happy to see me too. He even brought me a little packet of Skittles! That made me really happy. I had a fun day at school today learning about primary colors and making pictures. It was such a beautiful day. We got to play at the play ground! 

                 IMG_7550

IMG_7552

                  IMG_7555

                 IMG_7556

Later when I got home from school we watched some of the Papal Mass at the Basilica. It was exciting to see the Pope here addressing us and lots of people we know after learning so much about him at school. It was an exciting thing to see!

IMG_7557


No comments:

Post a Comment