Saturday, November 10, 2012

 This morning Nana and Papi came to visit us! We had so much fun. They brought us donuts and we ate and played. Nana and Daddy helped Kai put together his solar system floor puzzle while I tried my hardest to destroy it. Then Papi took Kai and I outside and let us play in the car. We love playing and destroying the car!! I even did some walking around outside with Papi!

IMG_3431

IMG_3433

IMG_3435

IMG_3439

IMG_3440

Later we went to MeMaw and PopPop's house to celebrate PopPop's Birthday! We had a blast playing with all of our toys. MeMaw made such a yummy delicious meal. We had chicken pot pie and apple pie and ice cream cake. I got to help PopPop blow out his candles and open his presents. It was such a nice evening. We had so much fun!!!

IMG_3447

IMG_3448

IMG_3450

               IMG_3451     

No comments:

Post a Comment