Friday, November 16, 2012

This morning Kai and I made sure to get up nice and early! We were excited to be on vacation in Florida! We hung out at home for a while because it was cloudy outside so it wasn't really a beach day. Then the sun started to come out and we decided to walk to the beach. Kai and I both fell asleep on the way to the beach and we slept for a really long time. This gave Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and Granddaddy a nice, relaxing happy hour! 

IMG_3504

IMG_3506

              IMG-20121116-00538

               IMG-20121116-00537

IMG_3507

When we woke up we ate snacks and then played in the sand. It was so much fun! Daddy even took me down to check out the water but it was too cold to get in! Then we took a walk over to the Sandbar for dinner. I had a hot dog and it was delicious! Then we walked all the way home and Daddy and I raced everyone. We won!! It sure was a good day.

IMG_3508

IMG_3509

               photo-70

No comments:

Post a Comment