Tuesday, November 20, 2012

This morning was awfully cloudy. We thought for sure that the sun was going to refuse to shine. But boy were we wrong! By late morning the clouds had all burned off and we decided to head down to the pool and enjoy the sunny, warmth! We played in the warm water and Daddy pushed Kai, Grandma and I in our floats! Then we had lunch al fresco, poolside. It sure was yummy.

IMG_3565

IMG_3566

IMG_3568

IMG_3569

IMG_3570

Later we headed to Pinchers for happy hour. I brought my new monster truck Hummer and filled him with rocks and sand. There was a cool band there and I really enjoyed listening to them while I played in the dirt...Then we headed to Iguana Mia for dinner. It was so yummy and we sure did have fun. It was a really great day!

               IMG950811

IMG_3572

IMG_3574

IMG_3577


No comments:

Post a Comment