Thursday, November 8, 2012

Today Kai had to go to school and then I got to go to Trader Joe's with Mommy and Daddy. Then I had to go to the doctor's for my 15 month check up. I weigh 24 pounds and I'm 31 inches long. I also had to get 3 shots today! That didn't make me very happy but Mommy says that we have to do it. And I  only cried for a minute so it really wasn't that bad. Doctor Schooler said I looked perfect and Mommy said she already knew that! I also decided that today I was going to do lots of walking. Mama says that I am officially a walker, but I still won't put my feet down if you try to make me stand up...

               IMG-20121108-00518

IMG_3423

After school Mommy and Finny came to pick me up. We came home and played out on the front porch because it was nice and sunny and warm! Then it was time for lunch and naps. Mommy said we were really good boys today. Then Daddy came home and we played ball and did tricks for him. Then we played pillows and had a dance party. It sure was a good day!

IMG_3427

No comments:

Post a Comment