Thursday, November 22, 2012

Today was a very special day because it was Thanksgiving!! We have a lot to be thankful for. I was especially thankful for the beach and the sand and all the fun we've had all week with Grandma and Granddaddy. It has been a super, duper fun vacation. Plenty of sunshine and warm weather. Today I got to play on the beach for a while. It was a beautiful day and I met a friend named Owen. He was 3 years old also and his birthday is a couple of weeks after mine!! We made sand castles and played by the shore. Even Finn came down to play in the water with Daddy.

IMG_3605

IMG_3606

IMG_3608

IMG_3610

IMG_3613

Later Daddy decided to walk me home from the beach so that I could take my nap. And boy did I nap! Then Kai, Mommy, Granddaddy and Grandma left the beach and headed home to start cooking our Thanksgiving meal. Kai got to help Mommy and Grandma cook. Then we got to watch football and play and make lots of noise and get in Mommy and Grandma's way in the kitchen while we waited for dinner to be done. 

IMG_3617

IMG_3619

IMG_3620

It was worth the wait because dinner was delicious and it was even better because we were all together. We missed the family that wasn't with us this Thanksgiving and we hope they had a great holiday and dinner too. Ours was spectacular!

IMG_3622

IMG_3623

IMG_3624


No comments:

Post a Comment