Thursday, November 15, 2012

This morning Mommy and Daddy woke us up early and then Papi came over to take us to the airport! When we got there Grandma and Granddaddy met us then we went through security and off to wait for our airplane. I had a ton of fun on the airplane. I got to look out the window and play with the iPad and drink Sprite with ice and eat cookies. I sure do like going on an airplane ride with Mommy and Daddy, Finn and Grandma and Granddaddy.


IMG_3494

IMG_3495

IMG_3496

IMG_3501

I, on the other hand, am not a really good flier. As Mommy and Daddy say, I am "that kid" on the airplane. The one that no one wants to sit near. I squirm and I fidget. I can't get comfortable and I don't want to sit still. I want to get out of my seat and move around. I also won't sleep, which I always need to, but I just won't do it. On this flight I made sure I fell asleep when we had about 10 minutes left in the flight after fighting it for hours...Oh well. That's life!

IMG_3497

IMG_3498

IMG_3499

When we got to Florida it was warm and sunny! We went to Costco and Target and got some essentials then we got unpacked and headed to Pinchers at the Holiday Inn. Daddy and I went in the water at the beach. Then Finn and I played in the sand. It was the best first night in Florida ever! We can't wait for all the fun we're going to have tomorrow!

IMG_3502

IMG_3503

No comments:

Post a Comment