Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Today Kai went to school. We got to go into his classroom today and he showed me the toys that he plays with. He sure is lucky to get to play with all those cool toys! Then Mommy and I went home and I got to play with lots of toys. Then I did a little relaxing!

                IMG-20121113-00530

While Mommy took Finn up for nap time I stayed down in my playroom and cleaned it all up!! Mommy was so happy and surprised. She didn't even as me to do it. Now Mommy is also very sure that I am indeed sick. I guess having a cold can make you do very silly things!

                 IMG-20121113-00531-3

I decided that a nap was not in the cards for me today. Instead I played pirates with Lucy, then I messed up my clean play room a little. Then I decided to color with markers. Mommy said she knew I was being way too quiet while I was supposed to be drawing on paper. Turns out I was making art on my hands and face. It's a good thing Crayola markers wash off pretty well!

IMG_3489

IMG_3488

Later Auntie Nay Nay, Nana and Papi came over and brought us dinner! We got to hang out and play and eat. They even joined us for a game of pillows. It was so much fun!

IMG_3491

IMG_3492

IMG_3493

No comments:

Post a Comment