Wednesday, November 7, 2012

This morning we had a leisurely breakfast at home. Then we all got dressed and headed to the library. We did puzzles and went on an adventure all around the library. Mommy had never been to the very back corners of the library so it was fun to show her all around. We had to be very quiet but we had fun! Then we read some books and then picked out a whole bunch to bring home! When we got home we had lunch and then read books before nap time. I really wanted Finn to take a nap with me but he just wouldn't lay down. All he wanted to do was jump on my bed. That silly little monkey!

                IMG-20121107-00514-1

Later when Daddy came home I got ahold of his wallet. It was fun, fun, fun! He might want to start hiding it somewhere very high up so I can't get to it...but I sure hope he doesn't!

IMG_3421

No comments:

Post a Comment