Sunday, November 4, 2012

This morning we were so lucky because we got to go to Nana and Papi's house to play! We got to run around upstairs and play in the exercise room and in Auntie Tori's room and the guest room with all the trains and toys. Then we got to play downstairs. I stole Papi's beer before he could open it but I sure wish I would have waited until it was open!! We ate lunch and watched football and even Papi and Kai got to go on an outside adventure! It was a fun but exhausting morning...

IMG_3364

IMG_3365

IMG_3368

IMG_3370

When we got home from Nana and Papi's house I got to jump in Mommy and Daddy's leaf piles. I had so much fun. Finn was so tired that he went right up to bed for nap time, but I didn't!! Then my friends Aidan and Rowan came over to play with me too! We played outside for a really long time but then Mommy and Miss Megan decided that it was getting too cold so we got to play inside too! It was so much fun having my friends over. I hope I get to play with them again soon!

IMG_3372

IMG_3380

IMG_3381

No comments:

Post a Comment