Sunday, November 25, 2012

Today was another really chilly day outside. Nobody wanted to go anywhere. So we spend the morning being lazy. I got to watch the movie Cars 2 and Finn took advantage of Daddy's warmth and took a nice nap on his lap!

               IMG-20121125-00049

                IMG-20121125-00048

Later Daddy and Mommy decided to get the yard raked so we got to bundle up and head outside with them. I helped them. Kai just jumped in all of our leaves. He also did some rough housing with Lucy. Later Mommy made me come inside because it was getting too cold. I really didn't want to go in but my hands were like ice and my little nose was running. Kai got to go out to the back yard with Daddy and work on the leaves and acorns out there. They didn't come inside until it got dark!! It's a good thing Mommy made warm soup for us for dinner!

IMG_3626

IMG_3625

IMG_3630

IMG_3633

IMG_3637

IMG_3632


No comments:

Post a Comment