Wednesday, March 2, 2016

This morning after we dropped Finn off at school Mama and I headed to Trader Joe's to get Daddy his iced coffee...and me some granola bars! Yummy...Then I fell asleep in the car on the way up to Total Wine. Then we went to pick Finn up from school. I was happy to be able to push the buttons all by myself!

                 Untitled

                   Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Today was Wacky Wednesday in recognition of Dr. Seuss's birthday! I wore a pj shirt, my pants on backwards, two different socks and shoes. It was lots of fun!

                 Untitled

It must have been an exhausting day though because I fell fast asleep in the car waiting to pick up Kai from school. But hey, at least I looked really cool doing it!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

After dinner Mama took us all up to St. B's for Open House. I got to show Finn the Kindergarten classrooms. One of them will be his! I got to show him where his cubby will be and where he'll hang his coat. I got to show him the art room and the gym/cafeteria. I also showed him the music room and the library. I think Finn is pretty excited about coming to St. B's for Kindergarten and I'm so happy that my little brother will be at school with me next year! It's going to be awesome and I can't wait to look out for my little bro!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment