Monday, March 7, 2016

This morning Mama decided that the only way she was going to have a pedicure done is if I came with her. Thank goodness for iPad's! First I sat by the windows, but then I decided that I was too far away from Mama so I sat right next to her in a little chair and watched my shows. It was easy peasy and I gave my approval at every stage...

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

After the nail salon we saw lots of firefighters coming around the corner. Probably going to Santucci's for lunch! Then we came around the corner and saw their trucks!! They were SO COOL!

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I was really happy to see Mama and Jax when they came to get me from school! And it was so nice outside that me and my friends and a lot of the kids from school all got to run around in the courtyard for a bit before heading home!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

When I got home from school I changed my clothes then we got right back outside to enjoy the beautiful Spring afternoon! Then we got a surprise visit from Grandma!! We were so  happy to see her!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Then we started our chores, bringing the trash cans out to the curb for trash day. We take our job really seriously!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then we went for a nice, long, family walk around the neighborhood. Finn and I collected trash and recycling along the way. We are taking care of our environment!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

When we got home we played outside with our friend Joseph for a little while. Then Daddy made us a little snack-a-pallooza before it was time to make dinner! We were having breakfast for dinner so Mama let me and Finn help her make the blueberry muffins! We were really careful and we did a really good job. I think Finn just wanted to lick the bowl and spoon...

                 Untitled

Untitled

We all got to help Mama make dinner. While Finn and Jax helped with the muffins I got to help make the omelets! We had a few eggs that couldn't be salved but then Mama gave me a private egg cracking lesson and then I got it!!! I was really proud of myself, and so were Daddy and Mama! Now I'm going to have to keep practicing!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Then we FaceTimed with cousin Frank to wish him a happy birthday! Then we ran around like crazy fools before it was time to head to bed. We sure were tired from all the fresh air and playing outside!

                  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment