Friday, March 18, 2016

This morning, after we dropped Finn off at school, Mama and I headed to Target to get a few necessities...like glow sticks!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then we did a little playing outside. It's always so nice and warm out front of our house!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

It was a weird day because we didn't have to go pick Finn up from school. He was going home with his friend Charlie. So I got a nice nap. Then when I woke up Daddy came home!! I was so happy to see him!

                 Untitled

I was really lucky because my friend Samuel came home with me from school! We played a little Wii and ran around...

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then Jax and Mama came to get me from Charlie's house! I was pretty ready to come home. Jax decided he was taking over the play date. Charlie had some pretty good Play Doh!

Untitled

When we got home Samuel was still there, and so was his brother Tobias and his Daddy. We all did a little iPad playing until it was time for Samuel to go home. I was happy to be home. I missed my brothers today!

Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Then we were even luckier because we got to go to Azteca to meet Grandma and Granddaddy for dinner! Even Aunt Mindy, Uncle Jason and Baby Ethan came to meet us. We played a little Pokemon, we ate a delicious dinner. We hung around with Grandma and Granddaddy. We had a fantastic night!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment