Wednesday, March 9, 2016

This morning Mama had to take a picture of me because I am always a fashion icon! Something about a sweatshirt, gym shorts and rain boots on the wrong feet just screams style!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

This morning Jax and I both washed our hands really well before I headed into my class. I have become a pro at it and Jax is getting practice for next year when he's at St. Luke for preschool!

Untitled

Untitled

Then Mama and I headed out to run some errands. We dropped off clothes for baby Ethan, we returned books to the library and then we headed to Giant to get some essentials. I got to have samples of ham from the deli. YUM! I was a really good helper for Mama!

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

After school we got to run around outside with the other kids. It sure was a hot day out! It felt almost like summer!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

This afternoon we added to our fortress! We raided the Coyne's trash pile and found old plywood and added it to the walls. Then we found a metal piece that we used as a table and then we added our new telescope rocket launcher machine gun made from an old, broken easel and a baseball bat. It's really coming together!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Mama wasn't really sure what was going on here...a prayer circle? a pow wow? new little boys of Woodmoor support group? Whatever it was we sure had fun playing with our friends and we sure are cute!

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment