Sunday, March 6, 2016

This morning I was so happy because my friend Zahara came to sit with us at church! We even went down to Children's Liturgy together with Daddy and Jax. Mama and Finn stayed upstairs...

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

After mass we headed over to my school gym for the used uniform sale. Mama said that I need a few new items to add to my school uniform wardrobe. While we were there we got to run around with Emmet and Liam and Colin and some other friends from school. It was lots of fun!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Then we went to grab some breakfast at NY Bagel shop in Silver Spring. We were all so hungry and it really hit the spot! Daddy got a bagel with cream cheese and lox. Mama got a bagel with eggs and mushrooms, Kai got a half bagel with tuna salad on it and I got a half pizza bagel. Oh, and Jax ate a little of all of it! Mine was SO good! I loved it!! I asked Daddy if we could come back soon. It was that tasty! And Mama said I looked like the Joker after eating my pizza bagel!

Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

Then it was time to party! While Jax napped Finn and I headed outside to run around with our friends. There sure are a lot of boys on our street! We are lucky to have so many good friends to play with right outside our door! We played some battling and war with Joseph and Brenden and Colin, then Liam came to join us too!

                 Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Then we came inside for a little snack-a-pallooza! Mama only had to refill it about 3 times. That's what happens when 7 growing boys are snacking!

Untitled

Untitled

Then I woke up from my nap and we all headed outside and our friends Aidan, Rowan and Van joined us. What a motley crew we were! We all ran around and battled and played and snacked and played with our wood pile. Then our big friend Michael came to hang with us and play some hoops with us. Finn even made a basket on his first try! We were all really excited about that! It was such a fun Sunday hanging with all our friends!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment