Sunday, March 13, 2016

This morning Kai and Mama gave us the glasses they got for us at the St. B's Mother Son dance last night! We loved them!

                 Untitled

Then we all headed to Grandma and Granddaddy's house to hang out! I don't ever get to go to their house anymore since I'm always in school so it was fun to just go and hang out! Grandma, as usual, made us a feast of snacks. So much yummy fruit and veggies and chicken and shrimp! It was fun and delicious!

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Then we went to check out Mister Chris' new fish in the Koi pond! There are some new babies in there but we could't see them that well. We fed the and we saw the orange and white one's come up for some food. Then we did a little playing before it started to rain!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Then we got to have some buttery popcorn and watch a new "Be Cool Scooby Doo" show! It was fun...

                 Untitled

Then we all crashed out on the way home! I think we needed it!

Untitled

Then Mama and I headed into Dick's for new soccer cleats while my brothers stayed asleep! I picked some cool green shoes! They are so cool and comfy. I made Mama take a picture of them because I have a feeling they're gonna get super muddy in my first practice tomorrow. They'll never look the same again...oh well!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment