Monday, March 21, 2016

This morning after we took Finn to school I accompanied Mama to Target to get some last minute things for our trip. When we passed the toy section I almost lost my mind with all the Super Hero stuff I saw!! I really wanted the $50 toy but thankfully Mama distracted me with the $8 Captain America. I love him. I really do!!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

When Mama and Jax picked me up we got to play outside for a little while with my friends. Then the wind started blowing so we decided to head home!

Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Later I got to go to soccer practice. I have so much fun running around at soccer with all my buddies! We did some drills then we played a scrimmage. I was goalie and I made the game winning save!! Everyone said it was awesome. Mama was so proud of me and I was so proud of myself! It was great.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

Later our Nana and Papi and Aunties came over. We had a super yummy dinner and hung out. Papi played soccer with us then we ran around. It was a really good visit. We'll miss them when we're in Florida but we promised to FaceTime with them while we're away!

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment