Monday, March 14, 2016

This morning I wore my rain boots to take Finn to school because I just KNEW there were going to be some killer puddles in the parking lot. And I was right!!

                 Untitled

                   Untitled

We dropped Finn off and he went right to playing with Charlie and Arthur. He sure is lucky to have all those friends!

Untitled

Then I decided to play with Mama's hair clip and my new St. Patty's day glasses. Mama says I'm a nut!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

At school today we learned our Irish names...but duh! I already have an Irish name, but I just went with it. Then we got to mix our own colors to make a different shade of green. I called mine watermelon rind! It was really cool! Then we made shamrocks with our new colors!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

When I got home Mama made us a nice snack. Then our friend Joseph came over for a little while. We all played Minecraft from 3 different devices. We all got to teleport to each other!

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Then it was time for soccer practice!! It was the first one for the Spring season. It was so much fun hanging with all my buddies and even meeting some new ones! We did some drills then had a scrimmage! I even got the first assist. Mama said sometimes the assist is the most important thing because without it there might not be a goal! I had lots of fun running around and boy was I hot afterward...and hungry!

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

While Mama and Kai were at soccer practice Mama left all the parts of our dinner at home and Daddy successfully cooked them and put them all together! He's like a pro! We all ate all of our salmon and noodles and edamame and egg rolls! It was a great night!

Untitled

Ninja Turtle Jax agrees!

                  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment