Wednesday, March 16, 2016

This morning I did some digging around the toy bin on the front porch...and I came up with this gem! I look like I'm ready for some deep sea diving for sure!

                 Untitled

When Kai got home from school we all headed outside to enjoy this fabulous weather we're having today! Mama got the flip up house out and our friend Joseph came over. Then our Auntie Nay Nay came to surprise us. We were so happy to see her!!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then our friends Aidan, Rowan and Van came to play too. It was a hectic, chaotic scene at our house with snacks and guns and swords and light sabres and lots of boys running around. Then our friends Brenden, Colin and Eaman came over too. We're all such a good team!

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Even our friend Mary came to hang with us! She's the best. She kept us "little" guys entertained for hours! She pushed us in cars, she chased us around, she made sure we didn't go in the street or anywhere too dangerous. She's going to be one great baby sitter in a couple of years! We really love hanging out with her!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

After dinner Kai and I did a little Pokemon cards. Then it was time to head upstairs to shower and relax!

                 Untitled

When we got upstairs I spotted our little lady bug friend that we found just the other day. I wanted it to stay living in our house but Mama convinced me that we should really let it go outside where it will live. So reluctantly I let Mama pick it up and then I opened the front door for Mama to let little lady but out. And I was happy. And ready for bed!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment