Thursday, June 2, 2016

One more sleep until I'm 7!!

                Untitled

Today I had my 3 year old check up at the doctor's. First Finn and I did some playing in the waiting room. Then I got to get my weight and height and eyes checked. Everything was perfect!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then Jax and I did some playing in the exam room. He got naked like a little monkey but we all thought he looked so cute! Even doctor Schooler said she liked his little naked body, it was easier to examine him. And of course he looked perfect! I was really proud of my little brother and how well he did at the doctors!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then we went out to lunch with Mama and Daddy! It was a lucky day for us!

                 Untitled

                Untitled

And my stats were great!

                Untitled

I was really happy because Mama, Daddy, Finn and Jax came to get me from school today! I love when everyone comes to get me!

               Untitled

                Untitled

Then Mama went out to dinner at Urban Butcher with her friends...

                Untitled

                 Untitled

...but we were super lucky because Daddy took us and our friend Liam out to Green Turtle for a boys, pre-birthday celebration dinner!!!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

Untitled

We had so much fun at dinner and hanging out with our friend. It was a great night...then we came home, took a shower and got ready for bed. I can't believe I'll be 7 tomorrow!!!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment