Wednesday, June 29, 2016

This morning after we dropped the boys off Mama and I headed to Giant. We needed groceries bad! It's a good thing I was there to help Mama. She said I was the best helper!

                   IMG_8740

                 IMG_8741

Mama came to get us a little early from camp today. We asked her to and she promised she would and she did!! We were so excited to see her. Kai was even still finishing his art project. When he was done we were out of there! We went home and had a delicious lunch then we got our bathing suits and sun screen on...

                  IMG_8744

                  IMG_8745

Then we headed to the pool. It was a beautiful day! And Grandma even met us there. We swam and played and had so much fun! Even Daddy came to meet us when he got off work. We stayed at the pool until 6 o'clock and we swam almost the whole entire time. We made some new friends. We played some diving games. We had a blast!

IMG_8747

                  IMG_8749

                 IMG_8750

IMG_8751

IMG_8752

IMG_8753

I even snuck a little nap in there and boy did I need it! I slept for a couple of hours and it was glorious. What a perfect day outside!

                 IMG_8754

                 IMG_8755 2

Even Mama got a little relaxing in after Daddy got there and hung out with us...

                  IMG_8757


I am well on my way to swimming! I know how to hold my breath under water and I've already got the idea of how to move under water. I'm going to be a swimmer before we know it! And even Finn did some practicing in the water with Mama today. We are like little fish. We just love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment