Sunday, June 26, 2016

Today we decided to make it a pool day since we're planning to drive home and didn't have time to spend the whole day on the beach so we all headed outside to the beautiful sunny Sunday at the pool!

                  Untitled

I was ready to swim! I was like a fish swimming all around that pool. I was just glad that the shark didn't really get me!!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Daddy taught Kai how to do some swim strokes. He sure is becoming a super strong swimmer. Jax, Colby and I swam all around the pool! I can't wait until Jax and I learn to swim without our floaties!

                 Untitled

Then Grandma hooked us up with tons of snacks out at the pool. It was fun hanging out with Andrea and Colby, Grandma and Granddaddy. Then it was time to head home. Mama and Daddy packed us up and we headed back to Silver Spring. Back to our Lucy! We sure do love vacation but it's also good to be home sweet home...now we can't wait until Friday when we head back to the beach!!

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment