Thursday, June 23, 2016

This morning Colby blew up our new inflatable shark and I tested out my shark hunting skills by riding him around the living room! Then we had a leisurely breakfast while it poured down rain outside!

                   Untitled

Untitled

It finally stopped raining and actually seemed like it might clear up a bit so we went to check out the exhibits at the Art Gallery! There were so many beautiful things to see. We loved looking at all of it!

                Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

After the art gallery we planned to go to indoor mini golf but by the time we got there the sun was shining and it was warm so we played the outdoor course. It was a Pirate theme and we loved it!

                 Untitled

                   Untitled

And for the second time in a row at the very same mini gold location I fell in the water!!! First time was on the indoor course, this time it was the outdoor course. I guess I can't stay out of the water...it's a good thing Mmaa had a dry set of clothes for me in the car!

                   Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Then we joined everyone still playing the game. Everyone was doing so great!

                  Untitled

Untitled

                   Untitled

                   Untitled

When we got home it was super warm but still pretty cloudy so we headed to the pool. It was super refreshing and I didn't want to get out! As a matter of fact, Colby and I stayed in the water for more than 2 hours straight...

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

                   Untitled

I was loving being in the water. I really used my floaty to my advantage today. I swam all over the deep end and where I can't stand. I even had a race with Colby. I WON!

Untitled

Untitled

                   Untitled

                   Untitled

                   Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

For dinner we went to Kirby's. Jay fell asleep on the way over! We all had a fun time and a great dinner.

                   Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

And the best part of all was when Daddy showed up. We're so glad he's here in Ocean City with us!!

Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

After Kirby's, Mama and I walked and scooted home while Daddy, Jax and Finn rode home in Daddy's car.

                 Untitled

Untitled

                     Untitled

When we got home we all snuggled up and watched some Battle  Bots! It was a super cool show and we had a great night!!

                   Untitled

                  Untitled

                   Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment