Friday, June 17, 2016

Today was my last half day of 1st grade and boy was I excited!! I said goodbye to Mrs. Birk and all my classmates for the summer. We had a great day!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                   Untitled

I was so excited when Mama and the boys came to get me from school. It was a beautiful day out and the start of summer vacation!!

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Our first stop was Game Stop to get a birthday present for my friend John...

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Then Mama took us all to McDonald's for lunch. And we ran into our buddy Liam there!

Untitled

Untitled

Then it was off to the movies to meet our friends Colin, Mayra and their mom to see Finding Dory!!

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

You'd think that was enough but then Nana and Papi came over that evening to watch us while Mama and Daddy went to a concert at the Filmore. They took us to Chick Fil A and then to buy us all a toy. Because god knows we all need more toys! Our Grandparents spoil us and we LOVE it!

                  Untitled

                   Untitled

                  Untitled

                   Untitled

                   Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment