Tuesday, June 7, 2016

This morning Mama had an appointment and Kai had school so we headed to MeMa and PopPop's house with Daddy and Lucy! We had peanut butter and jelly on English Muffins, we played in the basement, MeMa read us some of our favorite books, we helped PopPop fill the bird feeders. It was an awesome visit and we had so much fun hanging with our Grandparents!

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

Then Mama got a call from Ms. Frikie, the school nurse. I wasn't feeling well at all. I had a headache and had to go to the nurse's office to lay down. Mama picked me up and I was really warm and achey. We went home and Mama set me up on the couch. I was snug as a bug. But I didn't feel so good. I just slept the afternoon away.

Untitled

I was so happy because Bob, my Minion finally came today!! He is so cute and I love him and he sounds like he says, "Finn"!!! 

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then our Papi came over to help Daddy look at our car. It started to overheat on Daddy today and that is not good. So he played with us for a little while and then helped Daddy fix the car!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

We played a little chalk and then Finn and Jax did some bouncing. Even our friend Mary came over to bounce with them. I felt fine for a little while after I threw up but then I just felt really drained and tired. I went back inside and right back to sleep while the other guys hung outside to play in the beautiful weather.

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Later we even played a little indoor, light saber baseball. Mama wasn't too fond of this game. It's a good thing we were playing with a squishy ball!

Untitled

Untitled

Then Daddy let us take a nice, warm bath. Boy did we need it. We're dirty little birds!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

We hope our Kai feels better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment