Monday, June 6, 2016

This morning I was really happy because Lucy woke Mama up super early so she made us eggs and cheese for breakfast!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

This morning Mama, Jax and I played my Owl game. It's so fun. I really love that game!

                 Untitled

Untitled

Then we went to meet Grandma, Ema and Batsheva at Azteca for lunch. Jax wasn't feeling so well. He was warm and he slept with his head on Mama's lap the entire lunch! I had fun and a super yummy fish to eat. 

                Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

After lunch I woke up and we went to Home Depot to get some really stinky spray to spray all over our garden to get rid of the rabbits, squirrels and deer. This morning Mama found that something, we think rabbits, ate 2 sunflowers, 3 corn stalks and our two cantaloupe plants from our garden. Mama was very upset because we finally saw some plants growing from the cantaloupe seeds and now they're all gone. Mama also said that we're having rabbit stew for dinner. I hope she was joking...

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Then Mama let us go to 7-11 because Jax wanted a slurpee. We thought maybe it would make his little throat feel  better because he said that it hurts.

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

When I got home I ate the bacon that Grandma saved me from lunch. Mmmmm bacon!!!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

When I got home Finn and I did some playing and running around while Jax slept more on Mama. He must really not be feeling well if he's sleeping again! But Finn and I had fun. We played some Wii U, we ran around and played swords. Then after dinner Daddy helped me complete my new Ninjago Lego set that I got for my birthday! It was a great day!

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment