Friday, June 3, 2016

Today is my BIRTHDAY!! Finally! I woke up at the crack of dawn and got straight to opening my present! Even my brothers were so excited. I got a Wii U!!! Hooray!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Then we all went to the bakery so we could pick up my sprinkle donut cake for me to take to school as our treat to celebrate my birthday!!! It was so pretty and mama forgot to take a picture of it. But it sure was tasty. Jax and Finn ate a donut from behind the counter and everyone was off to take me to school!!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                   Untitled

I was so excited to see everyone when they came to get me from school. I had such a good day. Everyone celebrated ME! And my family even had balloons for me and some mini cupcake for a celebration up at the field this evening!

                  Untitled

Our Auntie Rita left me a present on our front porch and our Auntie Nay Nay came over to wish me a happy birthday!!

Untitled

Then the big storm that rolled through cancelled our T ball and baseball games BUT the movie on the field was still on it was just being moved into the school hall. Woo hoo! We ran around with all our friends and had a great time!

                  Untitled

                   Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

When it was time, we all headed inside where lots of my friends sang happy birthday to me and I blew out a candela and Mama gave us all glow sticks.We had a blast!

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Then it was time for the Peanuts Movie. We all snuggled up and layed on our blankets. We had such a fun night. I wish it could be my birthday every day!!!

Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

After the movie it was a free for all! We ran around the school hall and played and laughed with our friends. It was a perfect night!



                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

When we got home I got to open up the presents that some of my best buddies brought me! It was so exciting! And I got my second ever Wii U game from my friend Aidan. I can't wait to check it out tomorrow morning! Birthday's are awesome!

                Untitled

               

               Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment