Sunday, June 5, 2016

This morning I woke up and the first thing I did was have Mama open up my new Batman costume, I had to fight Finn off a little since he wanted to wear it first, then I suited up and went to fight crime!

                 

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then it was time for my 3rd day of my Birthday celebration weekend! MeMa and PopPop, Nana, Auntie Rita, Auntie Nay Nay and Uncle Harvey came to help me celebrate today! We had a delicious chicken lunch with lots of goodies that Mama made. We hung out and played and then I got to open my awesome presents! I got a Pac man Wii U game, some toys, some really nice clothes and an awesome Lego chess set! I can't wait to put it together and start playing!

                Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

We did some more playing and dressing up. Jax did a little relaxing with Timon. Then our friend Liam came over to hang out and play with us for a little while. And Jax finally crashed out! He sure did need a nap!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

Then Mister Coll came back with Emmet from his soccer tournament. We got to hang out and watch Scooby Doo. I worked on my new Lego set from Uncle Jason and Aunt Mindy. It was an awesome day and an amazing weekend hanging out with my friends and family and having lots and lots of Birthday celebrations! It sure was great!

Untitled

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment