Saturday, June 4, 2016

Today was day 2 of my birthday celebration weekend!! In the morning I got up bright and early to play with my Mario maker game on my new Wii U! Then MeMa and PopPop stopped by. We were so happy to see them. We had to show PopPop our garden and how well it's growing. He also showed us some tips on how to cut back some of the dead leaves on our flowers.

                 Untitled

                Untitled

Then Auntie Nay Nay and Uncle Harvey came over to hit some of the neighborhood yard sales. Mama and Daddy let us spend $5 from our piggy banks. We bought some super soaker squirt guns and old Super Man comic books. Then we hit our friend Reagan's lemonade and cookie stand. It was a fun morning. Then Auntie Nay Nay and Uncle Harvey hung out and played with us for a little while. That was fun!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

 In the afternoon it was time for my very last soccer game of the season. It was super hot out but we had fun and we even got medals! Me and my best buddy Liam had lots of fun. He even scored a goal today!!!

                Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then we went to Thursday's to meet up with our family and celebrate Kai's birthday...again! We were really lucky because not only did Kai and Jax get birthday presents, even I got a small gift from Aunt Jen and Uncle Jon and Aunt Mindy and Uncle Jason! I was really excited and we had so much fun. I can't wait to play with Jax's new Batman costume!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

I got to work on my crab eating skills again today. Those crabs were deeeelicious! And I had so much fun eating them with Mama, Aunt Jen, Colby and Aunt Mindy!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then I got to have a donut that Uncle Donut (Jason) and Aunt mindy brought. They were SO GOOD! And then, because my Grandma thinks of everything, we had a cake and cupcake party! Everyone sang to me. And boy was that good cake and cupcakes. We even shared with the waitresses and some of the other kids that were at Thursday's with their families! Man, it sure was a great day and such a fun celebration. I have a pretty great family!

                 Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then Grandma and I threw shells in the water. Over, and over, and over, and over...Grandma sure is patient!

                  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment