Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Day number 2! And this is the one that counts. A whole, full day. 8am - 3pm!! We all walked Kai to his class and then Mama and Jax walked me down to my classroom. I hung my backpack and lunch box up and then sat down to do some playing. I felt right at home and totally comfortable. I think Mama was the one that was sad to leave...

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Once we dropped the big boys off Mama and I went to run some errands. We went to Trader Joe's. Then we headed to Home Depot to get some white paint for the trim around the front door and to repaint our front porch gate. We did more by 9am than most people!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

I "helped" Mama do a little bit of painting. Then I had a little snack lunch before heading to Costco with Mama and Daddy.

                 Untitled

Well, today went well for Finn and I! We had a good day but it was a long day! We did lots of work in my class and lots of writing. It's going to take a little bit of time to get back into the school routine but it's going to be fun. Finn and I both had music today and it was great! I think this is going to be a great school year. And we were both really happy to see Mama and Daddy there to pick us up from school!

                Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

You'd think this kid is the one that's been in school all day today!!!

Untitled

Later Mama had to go out so Daddy fed us all, got us in a shower and ready for bed early. When Mama got home she put on Alice in Underwear (Alice in Wonderland) for us to watch. We've been wanting to see it. So we snuggled up and watched the movie before heading to bed. Tomorrow is another full school day. I think it's going to be a good one!

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment