Friday, August 5, 2016

This morning we got to go to Chuck E Cheese's for my birthday party!!! WOO HOO! My brothers and my buddy's Charlie, Patrick, Joseph and Guyer all came to help me celebrate. We had tons of tokens and collected tons of tickets. Kai gave me all his tickets because it was my birthday! We played all the games and rode all the rides!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

We ate pizza and had drinks. We declined the visit from Chuck E. Jax is terrified of him and I'm not too fond of a big rat or mouse or mouse that looks like a rat visiting me while I'm eating...Everyone sang to me, I got to blow out my candles and have ice cream cake! Then I got to go into the ticket blaster where all the tickets blow around and you have to catch as many as you can. Guyer even came in with me to help me out! And when we were done I got a bonus 1,000 tickets because it's my birthday!!!

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

After the party Kai went to Guyers house and our friend Joseph came to our house. He helped us open Finn's birthday presents. He got a remote controlled car, a power rangers toy, a baseball bat and ball and the game Kerplunk! Mama and Daddy said they used to play that game. So Mama, Finn and I all played a few rounds. Until Mama got tired of setting it all up again over and over...

                 Untitled

                Untitled

Then I came home from Guyers, we had snack-a-pallooza, then we went outside to throw some poppers around! It was fun. Then Finn and I did some four leaf clover hunting. We just kept finding regular old three leaf clovers...

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

We were busy doing laundry and packing for the beach all day so we decided to go to the Pub for dinner. We were excited. Jax decided to take a nap as soon as we got there...Oh well!

                 Untitled

                Untitled

I had fish tacos and Finn had spaghetti. We had a fun time at the Pub. Then it was time to head home to watch the opening ceremonies of the Rio Olympics!

                Untitled

                 Untitled

We're glad Mama and Daddy decided to tape it for us so we could rewind and speed through the commercials. We had fun snuggling up and watching all the countries arrive. I was even wearing my Ecuador shirt when Ecuador came out!! Then it was time for USA! USA! USA! Then it was time for bed...boy was it getting late. And we've got to leave for the beach in the morning! Vacation here we come...again!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment