Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Today we did a whole lot of nothing! Our friend Joseph came over. We played Wii, we played iPads, we ran around, we had snacks, we had lunch, we played some more, we watched shows...all while Mama cleaned out our pantry, vacuumed and cleaned and picked weeds from out front and Daddy cleaned up our whole back yard.

Untitled

We got to watch Daddy take down trees and brush and clean up our back deck. Daddy took two whole trees down with a hand saw and then dragged them down past our yard. I think he's Super Man. I even told him that! Our Daddy sure is strong!

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

After dinner Mama took us to Baskin Robins for some ice cream because we all ate our dinner. And because my birthday is coming up and Mama said I could pick an ice cream cake for my party!!! Hooray! I picked a really nice green cake with flowers on it. And inside it has Oreo ice cream! And of course we all got to have a scoop of ice cream before we left. My cake got a little smooshed in the freezer bag on the way home. Mama was really upset about it but I don't care. It still looked good to me. And we're just going to eat it anyway! It was a good day at home!

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment