Monday, August 29, 2016

It was an early start to our day today but we all got up and got ready and Mama said we looked so handsome in our uniforms! We had some breakfast and then took some pictures in front of the house before we headed to school.

                Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

 Untitled

We were one of the first ones to line up for our class! Mrs. Smith seems very nice and I was happy to see all of my old friends. And even a few new ones! I'm sad that Ricky's not in my class this year but we'll see each other at recess every day. And honestly, what's better than hanging with your best buds at recess?

Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

After Kai and all the big kids went into their classrooms we hung around out front where the HSA coffee and donut reception was taking place. It was the perfect spot! I made out like a bandit!! Then we waited until it was time to take Finn inside.

                Untitled

                 Untitled

Mama made me take the obligatory picture in front of the statue of Mary...

                Untitled

Untitled

Then it was in to the classroom where we got to meet Mrs. Zagone and all of my new classmates. We got to play and explore our classroom and then we all went outside to play. Well it was my lucky day because Kai and all of his 2nd grade classmates were already outside for recess. It was so fun to run around with some Kindergarteners and 2nd graders. We played cops and robbers!

                 Untitled

                Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

Then we brought Finn home with us. It sure was the shortest first day of Kindergarten I've ever seen. When do I get to hang out with Mama and Daddy alone? Daddy headed to work and then Mama took us to Home Depot so we could help pick out a new color for our front door. Mama has decided that she wants a blue door...but not just any blue...

                 Untitled

Then everyone picked me up from school. It was a half day so no lunch or snacks. I was really excited to see Finn and Jax. Tomorrow and from here on out Finn will be dismissed with me and Mama and Jax will pick both of us up! Then we headed to McDonald's for our customary half day lunch!

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

Untitled

Then it was time to tackle the door...BEFORE:

                 Untitled

                Untitled

a lot of help on my part! I'm such a good helper...

                Untitled

                Untitled

AFTER:

                Untitled

Untitled

I was so in the spirit of painting after that I had Mama get out my dot painters so I could continue the fun!!

                Untitled

                Untitled

Then the day got a hold of me and out I went. In Mama's arms, much to her delight. That doesn't happen too often anymore!

                Untitled

Then we went to our friend Joseph's to play for a little while. We broke up boxes and ran around outside until we were too sweaty and headed in to play inside for a little bit.

                 Untitled

Then we all called Grandma to tell her how our first day of school went. Of course Jax took over. He always does!

                Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment