Friday, August 26, 2016

Today Daddy was off work so we packed up the cooler and got our stuff together and headed to Adelphi Pool for the St. B's Back To School Pool Party!! It was a super cool pool. They had diving boards and a really tall water slide! And there wasn't a ton of people there but there were definitely lots of fun people from school for us to hang out with!

                Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

Untitled

I also loved hanging out in the baby pool area. It was so much fun splashing in the pool and climbing on the play equipment! The pool was a little retro and we loved it!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

Kai even went off the diving board. But he chickened out on the slide. We didn't blame him. That slide was high and steep and none of us would have gone down it...well, maybe Jax!

               Untitled

                Untitled

Later Daddy and I headed to the Redskins game. Grandma and Granddaddy hooked us up with their tickets and boy was it great! We got to tailgate, just Daddy and I! It was so much fun to just hang out the two of us!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

When Daddy and Kai went to the game Jax and I got to hang out with Nana and Papi. We went to Chick Fil A and then we got to go to Target to get some new toys...because we don't have very many at home!

Untitled

And Mama went to see a movie with her friend Miss Leah! They had a blast in the comfy, reclining chairs!!

Untitled

I got to get a new Skins shirt, I got to celebrate the touchdowns! We had so much fun! I loved going to the game with Daddy. I'm so glad that Grandma and Granddaddy gave us their tickets. I can't wait to go again some time soon!

                Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled


                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

When Mama got home she got to check out the new toys that we got at Target. That Nana and Papi sure do spoil us and we are so lucky!! Auntie Rita came over to hang out with us too and little Timon and Lucy had fun destroying a stuffed animal!

Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled

When I got home Nana and Papi and Auntie Rita were still here. I was so happy to see everyone and to tell them about my great night at the Redskins game!

Untitled

Daddy and Kai brought us back little Redskins helmets. I put mine on Daddy pig! Then I ran around playing with my new toys and Timon. What a fun Friday we had!

                Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment