Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Today was another day of camp! We were excited to get there and play with all of our friends!

                Untitled

                  Untitled

Today Mama and I spent the day at home practicing going pee pee and poopie in the toilet. I did a great job! I had one accident but Mama said that was okay. I'm doing a great job and I'll be potty trained in no time!

                 Untitled

When Mama and Jax came to pick us up we were playing a really cool ball game! We had to be very quiet and catch the ball when it came to us. If we made noise or made any accidents like dropping the ball or moving we were out and had to sit down. It was a fun game but Kai and I didn't win...

                Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

It was fun to see my brothers at camp. I can't wait until I can go with them next summer! But I did get a lollipop from a really nice camp counselor!!

                Untitled

Guyer got to come home with us after camp. We ran around, we had snacks, we played real life Minecraft with Finn's swords and pick axes. We had tons of fun!

                Untitled

Untitled

Then our friend Joseph came over. And then Aidan, Rowan and Van came over. It was so much fun running around and doing the bounce house. We had a ball. We sure are lucky to have so many great friends that live in our neighborhood! I think we'll all be friends forever!

                Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And I just continued to make fashion statements...

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment