Tuesday, August 2, 2016

This morning Mama noticed that I'd been messing with my bandages/ear...so the cone went back on...I was NOT HAPPY!

               Untitled

And at 9am here I am. Still asleep in Mama and Daddy's bed!

                Untitled

After breakfast my brothers and Mama took me to my friend Ricky's house to play for the day! I was so excited!!

                Untitled

Then it was off to MeMa and PopPop's house to drop me off for my adventure with MeMa and PopPop day!! Jax and I got to play and run around for a little while then they left and it was time for us to head to lunch and Toys R Us!!

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

I insisted that I needed to ride in a booster when we left MeMa and PopPop's house. It's a good thing we were just going up to Game Stop to get the rest of Finn's birthday present. 

                 Untitled

Then we went to my big boy school to drop off my medical forms for the beginning of school. Then we hit Target and then Costco. Then I got to have a whole, big piece of cheese pizza all to myself! I even did the pizza dance!!

                Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

I had a fantastic lunch at Red Robin with MeMa and PopPop. I had mac n cheese and a vanilla milk shake!! Then we headed to Toys R Us where they spoiled me rotten!!! I got a Sponge Bob imaginex play set and TWO Wii games!! I am the luckiest boy in the world!

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                  Untitled

                Untitled

When we got home our friend Joseph came over to try out my new games with me. And even Grandma came over for a little while, that was a great surprise!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

Then me and Grandma played some Bug In The Kitchen! I won!

                Untitled

And this is our sad little harvest so far from our garden. This just isn't a good garden year. We don't have much time to tend to it this time around...and that tomato is supposed to be purple, it's not bad.

                 Untitled

Then we picked up Auntie Nay Nay to come to dinner with us and Nana and Papi at the Olive Garden. I was skeptical but once we got there I LOVED it! We had a yummy meal and a good waiter and we had lots of fun. They even had a tablet on the table which was completely distracting but fun for us! It was a great dinner and a great night. And best of all, we got to see almost all of our Grandparents today!!!

                 Untitled

                Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment