Saturday, August 13, 2016

Today we switched it up a bit and headed to Typhoon Lagoon in Fenwick Island with our buddies. It was another hot and steamy day so being in the water was a must! It was super cool, there were really big water slides and little tiny water slides. And a lazy river. There was just about something for everyone.

                Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled



I was so excited to get on the big water slides! I was a little nervous on the first run but then I was a pro!! It sure was high up in the sky getting to the slide position! But going down sure was fun! Mama and I even video taped some of our runs!

GOPR3031

We loved doing some runs on the slides then hitting the lazy river and just chilling in the inner tubes or just floating along...

GOPR3050

GOPR3046

GOPR3048





I was a little nervous to go on the big slides at all at first but then I saw how much fun all the big kids were having and I decided I had to try it out too. Before long I was going with just me and Kai! I'm so glad I went because I had a BLAST! But poor Jax was very sad because he wanted to go on the big slides but he was just too small. Maybe next year! But he would have loved to go on them today...


Later we headed to our regular spot...Ropewalk! All of our family met us and we even had cousin Joni and Bobby with us!! Our crew just keeps growing. We're so lucky to have so many good people with us to celebrate Summer!

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled

Tonight we decided we didn't feel like sweating while we ate, so we sat inside! It was a nice change of pace and we even got to see the sun setting. It was another great day at the beach and evening with our family. We are not happy that our week at the beach is coming to an end...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment