Monday, August 22, 2016

Today we did some chilling. Our friend Joseph came over and hung with us. We ran around the house and played in the bounce house. Then Mama made us a lunch-a-pallooza! It was so yummy!

                Untitled

                Untitled

Untitled

Daddy came home super early so we headed to the pool! It was so much fun all swimming together. Then I decided to try for my patch to swim in the deep end and go off the diving board! I passed with flying colors and Daddy and Mama were so proud of me! And once I started going off the diving board I loved it so much I couldn't stop!! It's so much fun!

                Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

               Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled


Then Finn and I did some playing up at the pirate ship and in the sandy area. We had lots of fun running around outside!

                Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

Later we did a little FaceTime with Nana, Papi and Auntie Nay Nay. It was time to brush our teeth and say goodnight!



But not before a little rocking out to some FloRida and one of our favorite songs. We sure do have some moves!!


No comments:

Post a Comment