Sunday, October 21, 2012

A couple of days ago when I woke up Mommy and Daddy let me look at my robot Halloween costume!! I got to try it on and I can't wait to wear it to trick or treat!!

IMG_3106

This morning we woke up and Mommy made us waffles and fruit and bacon for breakfast. It was so yummy!! Then it was so nice outside that we all went outside to play. And it was such a beautiful day outside that we had our lunch al fresco too!

IMG_3107

IMG_3109

IMG_3110

Later Papi and Auntie Nay Nay came over for dinner. We had so much fun playing and running around and playing with our toys. Papi even took us out to his car to play. We love playing in Papi's truck with all his tools!! Then I helped Daddy and Auntie Nay Nay do the dishes and clean up. I'm such a good helper!!

IMG_3115

IMG_3112

IMG_3121

IMG_3117


No comments:

Post a Comment