Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Today was another rainy day but Mommy and Daddy are super happy because the wind finally stopped, the big storm seems to have spared us and we never lost our power. And that is a miracle! It sure did get cold out there too! In the morning Mommy and I got all bundled up and I got to wear my fireman rain coat and we headed to Pearl and Miss Lara's house to play. We had lots of fun!

               IMG-20121030-00475

IMG-20121030-00472

Later for dinner we got to go to Ollazzo to celebrate Papi's Birthday!! It was so much fun. Our Nana and Auntie's were there and Great Uncle William and Freddy and Kevin and Great Aunt Rosa. It was a real party! Kai and I ate lots of yummy Italian food and we even got to eat some canolli and tiramisu for dessert! Yum, Yum! And I got to hang out with my favorite Papi! It sure was a great day.

               IMG950177

IMG_3292

No comments:

Post a Comment