Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Today was the greatest day every because it was HALLOWEEN!!! In the morning Mommy took Finn and I to Harris Teeter with her then we came home and got to play on the front porch while Mommy raked the leaves and got our yard all cleaned up and ready to redecorate after Hurricane Sandy made such a big mess. After dinner it was time to get ready to go trick or treating with our friends.

IMG_3304

IMG_3295

IMG_3296

Then it was time to get outside. Pearl was Ariel from the Little Mermaid and Aidan was Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates. Finn was a puppy and Rowan was a little pirate. Finny was hanging in there but Rowan was not too happy being out and about with us.

IMG_1105

IMG_1117

                IMG_1115 

IMG_3302

We had so much fun trick or treating but Mommy didn't really account for the fact that I had to walk up and down steps with my robot costume on...it was a little difficult and Mommy was really helpful holding my hand and helping me up and down lots of steps. Pearl and I were ready to take the whole neighborhood. We went to lots of houses and really made it far. Then I tripped and fell into someone's front steps. I landed right on my face and it didn't feel good. Mommy and Daddy said I was so tough because I barely even cried. But I was ready to head home after that!

IMG_3299

IMG_1124

When we got home Daddy and Finn helped me check out all my loot. I got lots of good candy! I even got to eat a few pieces. I shared a little with Finn too! This is was the aftermath of my face and my costume after my big fall. All in all it was a great Halloween. I had so much fun with my friends and got lots and lots of candy. Hooray!!

IMG_3306

IMG_3310

                IMG_3311

               IMG-20121031-00481

No comments:

Post a Comment