Monday, October 8, 2012

Today was a cloudy day but that was fine with us. We headed to the Currituck Beach Light House. And Mommy and Daddy were super impressed because I climbed all 214 steps up and down by myself!! It was hard work but I did it. When we got to the top it was very windy. Mommy and Daddy were scared but Finn and I were having a blast! We could see the whole world from up there! I had a lot of fun.

               IMG_2998

                IMG_2997

IMG_2984

IMG_2985

IMG_2990

                IMG_2995

Then we decided to head home and as soon as we got in the car it started pouring down rain. It was perfect timing. Kai and I took nice long naps after our big climb. Then for dinner we had spaghetti. I rather enjoyed it. So did my face and my shirt...

               IMG-20121008-00421


No comments:

Post a Comment