Wednesday, October 3, 2012

This morning we were so lucky because Papi came over to help Finn and I fix our flat tire. It's a good thing we were here to help him because I'm not so sure he could have done it alone! Lucy and I also took a little ride in Papi's truck. Lucy's a good road dog. We got so nice and dirty, it was so much fun. Finn's hands were black and I decided I was going to play under the front porch in my "construction site". I was covered in dirt!

                photo-48

                photo-50

After we fixed the tire and played with Papi's tools we helped Mommy and Daddy put up our Halloween decorations. We put all of our grave stones in our front yard cemetery. We hung up our ghosts and we put our spooky pumpkin on the front steps. It was so much fun!! We love Halloween!!

                 photo-49

No comments:

Post a Comment