Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Today was a great day because Daddy was home with us all day! In the morning Daddy and Finn took me to school. I was so excited to go back to school after not going at all last week. I had such a fun day.  We got to play outside and do painting and we even had a fire drill! Then Mommy came to pick me up and she brought me candy corn!! I was so happy. Then Daddy took all of us to lunch at Woodside Deli. I had a turkey sandwich, chips and a pickle. Finn had matzo ball soup. Everything was really tasty, and the waitress even let Finn and I borrow some of her toys to play with. What a cool restaurant!

               photo-58

               photo-61

After nap time Daddy took Kai and I outside to play while Mommy made dinner. We had a blast riding in our cars and running around in our Halloween graveyard. It sure was a great day!

photo-59

photo-60

No comments:

Post a Comment