Monday, October 22, 2012

Today was a great day! In the morning Daddy and Mommy took Kai and I to Cabin John Park to play. We had so much fun on all the climbing toys and the swings. Then we got to have a picnic lunch on the picnic tables...until the buzzy bees chased us away. They were very interested in our food so we had to eat quickly then move! Mommy and Daddy did not want us getting stung.

IMG_3122

IMG_3123

IMG_3128

IMG_3130

IMG_3137

IMG_3141

IMG_3144

IMG_3147

After nap time it was back outside to play. Mommy and I headed up the road looking for our friends while Finny still slept some more. It ended up that all my friends ended up here to play in my yard! Pearl and Aidan and Rowan and Mary all came to help me play in the dirt. We had lots of fun. Then Finn woke up and he came out to play too. The little guys played with cars and balls because Mommy said they're too little to play in the dirt. When we went inside Daddy and Mommy let Finn and I help make dinner. I tried to cook a sippy cup top in the toaster oven. It's good thing Daddy caught me. We love helping!

IMG_3150

IMG_3154

No comments:

Post a Comment